From May 6th till June 24th, the rubric “Lasha Uchava’s Advice” weekly took place on brand “Viaderm’s” official Facebook page. The rubric was led by Lasha Uchava, Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Endocrinology, National Institute of Endocrinology.
Each Wednesday, at 19:00 o’clock the live translation on Viaderm’s official Facebook page was held, doctor was speaking about the issues like: beauty and health, how to eat healthy, how to take care of our body, be fit, make the structure of our hair, nails and skin better.
Viewers had the opportunity to receive online consultation from endocrinologist during the pandemic and post-pandemic period – Lasha Uchava answered all the received questions in details.
In frames of the project, 8 Facebook lives were managed:
- The effect of healthy eating on skin structure
- The impact of the thyroid gland on beauty
- The role of zinc and silicon in metabolic processes
- Vitamin D, metabolism and excess weight
- Healthy eating VS “Diets”
- Hormonal beauty
- Food ration for the summer season
- Lasha Uchava’s exclusive diet for Viaderm