- What are vitamin C deficiency symptoms?
Vitamin C deficiency leads to:
- frequent diseases,
- bleeding gums,
- dry skin and dull hair,
- slow healing of
- When does demand of vitamin C increase?
The need of vitamin C increases:
- In case of frequent and permanent stress,
- due to smoking or alcohol consumption,
- in case of infection and medical conditions such as Chrone’s
- for elder people, having inadequate nutrition,
- before trips to other countries, in order to strengthen immune system.
3. Why vitamin C is important?
Vitamin C is water-soluble, which means, that it is not stored in the body and a daily supply is required through the diet to ensure healthy immune system.
Vitamin C participates in various physiologic processes of the organism: metabolism of connective tissue, strengthens immune system, participates in the metabolism of cholesterol, reduces tiredness and fatigue, is well known for antioxidative features, and is necessary for iron absorption. Vitamin C is necessary for making collagen which is required for the normal health and repair of various tissues in the body, including:
- Blood vessel walls
4. What is the composition of Sparkle C?
||1 tablet contains
*NRVS – nutrient reference values
5. How to use Sparkle C?
For adults: Drop one tablet in 200ml. of water, let dissolve (about 1 minute) and drink.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Manufactured by Aconitum, Inovaciju str. 4, LT-54469, Kaunas FEZ, Lithuania.