GinkoPrim® positively inﬂuences memory, concentration and other brain functions thanks to a combination of Ginkgo biloba and Magnesium. Ginkgo biloba has a beneﬁ- cial effect on peripheral (limbs) and cerebral (brain) blood circulation. Magnesium helps to release muscle tension and cramps, thus helping blood circulation.
Ginkgo biloba for better memory, concentration and mental activity
GinkoPrim® SMART contains three substances: Ginkgo biloba, DMAE and magnesium. Ginkgo biloba promotes peripheral blood circulation, and helps to maintain good cognitive function and memory as ageing progresses. Concurrently, Ginkgo biloba helps to maintain mental wellbeing (e.g. in terms of the short-term ability of the memory to focus on work, and in moments of increased stress). Its effects on peripheral circulation are especially useful for the eyes and ears. Dimethylaminoethanol, also known as DMAE, is an organic compound that is related to choline and is found naturally in ﬁsh such as sardines and anchovies. Magnesium is essential for mental function and performance. It has beneﬁcial effects on the nervous and muscular system.
- Ginkgo biloba promotes peripheral blood microcirculation
- Ginkgo biloba helps to maintain the memory while ageing progresses and to preserve cognitive function
- Ginkgo biloba contributes to mental activity and the enhancement of cognitive performance
- Magnesium is essential for mental function and performance, and for the proper use of energy in the body
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
One tablet contains: Ginkgo biloba stand. extract 60.0 mg; DMAE 20.0 mg; Magnesium 150.0 mg.